Tuesday 5 December 2017

Rant of Being Inspired

I'm so very excited to know that I'm learning how to draw and paint. It's an amazing gift and skill to have, to visually depict and see the world in its shapes and forms. I'm blessed to have wonderful teachers who inspire this joy of making art based on the world we relate in and to.

What I notice more and more is that my trips, outings, events and things I like to spend my time doing are geared toward wellness, joy and prosperity. And even when the thing itself isn't something that is directly related to these things, I find myself finding the little bits of wherever I am that compliment my inspiration and that keep me in tune with the truths and joys that I do flower in a little more each day.

I notice that the things I look for wherever I am and in whatever I'm doing are things that inspire both my art and my story. I'm a detective for these cues. Little gems appear here and there that signify new ideas, attractions and movements of energy that cut through the old, stale masks.

I treasure these cues and use them. I don't know what they are until I find them, but I play with what's there and here so I can stumble into them accidentally on purpose. I'm diving into strange lands and the powers of imagination and questions of what is true. It's my play time and responsibility to write this story. It's my joy and fulfillment to dive into my artwork with a growing sense of depth and care. I am these worlds that I'm creating. I am this art that I'm living. I am this exploration, this act of being, this permeating awareness of wisdom. I am these unknown cues of inspiration. I am an artist.

(Delayed post - missed Sunday)

https://www.patreon.com/whenanthonywas


No comments:

Post a Comment